any keyboards worth getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are protective coverings out there for keyboards... my friend uses one so that if his brother gets crums and stuff on it all he has to do is take the plastic off, water it down, and dry it off and stick it back on....

I dont use one though, gl finding it if you want

those keyboard are huge though.Get this Saitek one, I just got it today. It's simple, comfortable, looks nice, and it lights up blue ( mine is red because its special edition). The thing I like most about it though is that the buttons are big and spread out so it's easy to type, and the adjustable wrist thing expands so it can fit to however feels comfortable to you. It's on sale right now too on newegg:

Newegg.com - Saitek PZ30AU Black 104 Normal Keys 4 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Eclipse Keyboard - Retail

here are protective coverings out there for keyboards... my friend uses one so that if his brother gets crums and stuff on it

Take the "r" out of crums and you will realize what i thought when i read your reply.

Disgusting huh :laughing:

that's the one i bought today lol, i was looking for it on newegg. The red lights are pretty nice, and they match my razer diamondback salamander red mouse. Now i just need some red cold cathode tubes, lol

Hmm I just got me a Razer Diamondback Salamander Red for $24.99 so I may just get the Saitek Eclipse Red Edition instead of the G15 2007 Edition, but I'm not decided yet. Still the Red Eclipse would match my new mouse and the case I'm getting for my upcoming gaming rig, the NZXT Lexa Blackline.

Hmm I just got me a Razer Diamondback Salamander Red for $24.99 so I may just get the Saitek Eclipse Red Edition instead of the G15 2007 Edition, but I'm not decided yet. Still the Red Eclipse would match my new mouse and the case I'm getting for my upcoming gaming rig, the NZXT Lexa Blackline.

oh yeah if that's your case, then that will look sick. Everything will go together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom