Serious Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
just get a video card.. like a 9600 pro or something from ati, that'll make you're graphics a ton better.. other than that.. your whole system could probably use an overhaul with high quality hardware

also if you get the AIW you'll be able to run cable tv through your comp and record shows, that's a cool feauture.

How Come My Pc needs and over haul i dont play games all that i do is video editing dvd burning my system is great and im going to replace my 256MB Ram stick with a 1gigabyte corsair this Pc beats alot of peoples systems

i would say just add another 256 with the one you already have. just get the same kind and all. also, you should have goten a p4 because the are beter for video editing, but what ever floats your boat, roles your enchilada, toots your horn, ect. if you have the money go with the gig, but a gig of ram is ussauly used for gamers. it's your pc, what ever fits and goes with what you need and can aford, nock your self out :)

For straight DVD copying an 8x burner will help... If you need to re encode the media because it wont fit on 1 disk then a faster processor (p4's are best).
For video editing 1gb of ram and lots of hard disk space are good to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom