Is this laptop worth $909

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've heard that the vostro has absolutely terrible networking capabilities, and that Dell has even confirmed it. So unless the owner of one can attest to disproving this then you might want to do a bit of research into it because I heard from an extremely reliable source, aka my boss who has been working with computers and knows quite a lot about networking and business type laptops.

i've heard that the vostro has absolutely terrible networking capabilities, and that Dell has even confirmed it. So unless the owner of one can attest to disproving this then you might want to do a bit of research into it because I heard from an extremely reliable source, aka my boss who has been working with computers and knows quite a lot about networking and business type laptops.

does it have anythign to do with the hardware or softwares? like are their any updates that could fix that.
the default wireless card was 1390 but for 10bucks more i could get the 1490

I have the default wireless card, and have had no issues what so ever with it, now the wired connection... At home is a different story, but in school and work enviroments I have no networking issues. BTW, I have the 1.4Ghz processor, 120GB drive, no bluetooth, no webcam, none of that fancy stuff... I know the bluetooth is $30ish, and the processor upgrades are rather expensive, I also have the 56wh battery... So really, it seems like your getting a slightly better deal then I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom