Radeon X1950 Pro AGP replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. You make do with what you have when you have to.

Yes, the X1950 Pro has been discontinued, but it is still a good card. Just because they don't produce it anymore doesn't mean it quits working.

I know, took me almost 2 years myself. I misread hi post, i thought he already had the x1950pro. Yeah it is a good card indeed.

so out of curiosity why was is discontinued? anyone know? reliablility? compatibility? other? and this has that shader version 3 thing i see so it should run D.i.R.T correct? bought the game and it doesnt work on my 9600xt

actually theres a rumor going around about an HD3850 coming to AGP..... TomsHardware mentioned it.. in their VGA Guide

yeah just like the rumors to make DX10 card for AGP by GeCube, not to mention they also said the 2XXX series were going to be released in aGP as well as the 86xx series by Nvidia, all those rumors came tru. I say X1950XT or 7950GT is the est AGP is gona get

so out of curiosity why was is discontinued? anyone know? reliablility? compatibility? other? and this has that shader version 3 thing i see so it should run D.i.R.T correct? bought the game and it doesnt work on my 9600xt

When new cards come out, old cards are discontinued.

yeah just like the rumors to make DX10 card for AGP by GeCube, not to mention they also said the 2XXX series were going to be released in aGP as well as the 86xx series by Nvidia, all those rumors came tru. I say X1950XT or 7950GT is the est AGP is gona get

um.. wrong there is 2xxx series for AGP.. go check newegg.. they have hd2400's and hd2600's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom