What is this ? Im in love !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats nice, the only thing that sucks is the bezel in between the screens.

Yea, If he just stuck the monitors on the L and R side over the edge of the one in the center he'd at least cut the that void space in half.

Im sure there are monitors out there that are edge to edge picture.

it will play on high...but not at a very large resolution...maybe 1280x1024 at most....i have the 8800GT 512mb version and it will play crysis at all high on 1600x1200...more ram = higher resolutions...just depends on how big your monitor is... I am only running a 19 inch.

it will play on high...but not at a very large resolution...maybe 1280x1024 at most....i have the 8800GT 512mb version and it will play crysis at all high on 1600x1200...more ram = higher resolutions...just depends on how big your monitor is... I am only running a 19 inch.

heh, i'll be running a Samsung 226BW. Or maybe I'll get that Acer thats $100 cheaper and put that saved money into a GPU o_O

Food for thought I suppose.

Yeah and prolly a secondary pci card to get the display on 3 screens.

No he's running something called Triplehead2go. Matrox Graphics - GXM - Products - TripleHead2Go Analog Edition

You plug your DVI into the Matrox TripleHead2go box, and make the computer think thats the single monitor, then it splits the image up to 3 screens from the box itself.

It's pretty **** cool, and doesn't require anything special, since it tricks the PC into thinking its IS the monitor. But unfortunately it only supports VGA after the box, so you cant have three screens in DVI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom