Merk's New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
BME pain olympics has been proven to be fake

mrhands.mpg (death by horse d***) is not that shocking

2girls1cup.... argh

kids sandbox is not that bad either

there's of course meatspin, but that's ok too

What really deeply disturbs me are Ogrish videos, like beheadings, and I also saw squishy kitty, i think it's called, the kitten being smashed up alive by a woman with a stiletto heel shoe ,

like, when I saw them I fell into a temporary but severe state of depression and heightened anxiety for a few hours until something really took my mind off of it. The beheadings are really the worst. They make me really angry too. I vowed never to watch them ever again, but then I saw an animated gif in 4Chan. Just amazes what beasts human beings can really be.

That was the nastiest thing I had ever seen and it was ok? That is exactly when I do not go to 4chan you get used to things as sick and siturbing as kids in a sandbox etc.

For those of you who have seen 2girsl1cup watch this video
2 Guys 1 Cup with John Mayer from john mayer

That was the nastiest thing I had ever seen and it was ok? That is exactly when I do not go to 4chan you get used to things as sick and siturbing as kids in a sandbox etc.

For those of you who have seen 2girsl1cup watch this video
2 Guys 1 Cup with John Mayer from john mayer

I'm being very serious when I say this: kid's sandbox was at first kinda disturbing, then I just got used to it and it wasn't a big deal, then I actually started to find it a bit arousing :|

BUT

I say we get back on topic.

In a pic, the weird-looking Galaxy 8800GT with deluxe-ish heatsink has two PCI-E power connections.. do all 8800GT have that?

well, don't watch the ogrish stuff, it's really not worth it, you are seeing real human beings being killed in the most brutal ways, it's EXTREMELY depressing.

just google up ogrish if you're interested, but seriously though, this is beyond shock videos. I know that death and brutality are in fact reality, but the way the ogrish site has all these videos compacted together one after another is just way too overwhelming.

i've already seen plenty of ogrish and rotten.. just havent looked for a while.. its hard to distrub me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom