Merk's New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahm you and big eyes!
Well for psu the corsair 520will be good enough even if you end up going sli.
I do have the corsair 620 cos i got it for around 100bucks after rebates which is pretty good.

hahaha, alright, it's gone, but you should really familiarize yourself with Internet sub-culture and humor. I used to be a big YTMNDer myself and know pretty much all the internet fads and memes, such as NEDM, OVER 9000, Don't taze me bro', NooooooooooOOOO, McFlyyyyyyyyyy, Brian Peppers, I believe you have my stapler, Pool's Closed (Habbo raid), O RLY/YA RLY, Picard, ... so many..

You should really check out 4Chan, YTMND and Encyclopedia Dramatica, the Internet shock/humor sub-culture is so amusing.

and the one in my sig was the "Imma chargin ma lazar!!!" / "Shoop da whoop" fad. It's a tad racist, but funny as heck. IT all originated from this pic:

1309224953_bc74b5202c.jpg

and those two kids dancing came from some other video that got popular on the internet

I will tell you right now. If you go to 4chan you will never be the same person you were. It is the blackhole of the internet.

DISGUISTING EHH.. look up BME pain olympics on a google search

and death by horse d#$^ gross stuff dude

BME pain olympics has been proven to be fake

mrhands.mpg (death by horse d***) is not that shocking

2girls1cup.... argh

kids sandbox is not that bad either

there's of course meatspin, but that's ok too

What really deeply disturbs me are Ogrish videos, like beheadings, and I also saw squishy kitty, i think it's called, the kitten being smashed up alive by a woman with a stiletto heel shoe ,

like, when I saw them I fell into a temporary but severe state of depression and heightened anxiety for a few hours until something really took my mind off of it. The beheadings are really the worst. They make me really angry too. I vowed never to watch them ever again, but then I saw an animated gif in 4Chan. Just amazes what beasts human beings can really be.

2girls1finger thats just like 2girls1cup only w/ asians... and link me these ogrish videos! i wanna see... well PM me them of course.. lol and give me all those other weird sites you name

ytmnd is a must know!! haha hilarious site

your arms are broken is hilarious

and cosby bebop... and cosby pokemon.. hahaha so much hilarious stuff

2girls1finger thats just like 2girls1cup only w/ asians... and link me these ogrish videos! i wanna see... well PM me them of course.. lol and give me all those other weird sites you name

lol...pm this shi* to me to.
i get bored at work so let me see what the net has to offer for my boredom.

well, don't watch the ogrish stuff, it's really not worth it, you are seeing real human beings being killed in the most brutal ways, it's EXTREMELY depressing.

just google up ogrish if you're interested, but seriously though, this is beyond shock videos. I know that death and brutality are in fact reality, but the way the ogrish site has all these videos compacted together one after another is just way too overwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom