Why is clubIT.com so gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
Error occurs when you process your order. Please carefully review and update your information.

Error: Invalid account number

Click here to start up your checkout process again.

I've done this so many times.... im about to freak the **** out ! i need to get this orderd by tonight.....

Nothing, i took my buisness to newegg and some other sites for a few extra bucks.... I am sreiously ****ed off at that site and most likely will not go there again....

actually

http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/new-build-help-please-161346/index3.html

thats the stuff im getting... instead of getting the keyboard and processor from there i got the same processor from newegg, but kept the stock fan just incase there is an unforseen problem with the cpu fan i orderd and also i orderd teh g11 from a diffrent website... I was GOING to get the g15... but watever screw Clubit... and there gay error messages

why was it saying invalid account number.... i tried contacting them and everything...

It doesnt eally matter, i just find it frustrating how it has so many problems... my friend orderd there and he just told me he had to cancel one of his buys once because it accidently orderd it twice....

They Got me my g0 stepping Q6600 back when they were first released I am very happy with them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom