Merk's New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would get the corsair 520 its cheaper and will be good enough for your build even if you go sli someday.

wait I'm confused to I get this Catsup or Ketchup??

LOL

check to see if you can get an OCZ StealthXStream or the Corsair 520hx or something for that price..

I want to stay away from OCZ because of ripple. And the 520HX only supplies 40 amps and it's like $112 ($90-something with mail-in-rebate, but I don't like MIRs) The price difference is not that great. I'm just saying that, if I'm willing to pay $130 for a power supply, what should I be getting? The Antec Neopower seems pretty good to me. 650 watts, modular, 57 amps, triple rails and it's Antec... Like, I really don't want to worry about power supply for a long while, and leave tons of options, I might get multiple HDDs and optical drives in the future, maybe even SLI 9 Series and octo-core, god only knows...

um....try 54?

uhh.. noooo... it's 54A on paper, but only supplies 40A continuous, I've looked into this in great detail. It only uses up two rails and a partial amount of the third rail to achieve a max of 40A. I think it's because it's based on the same platform as the 620HX or it's to increase efficiency in some way, I'm not entirely sure.

NCIX.com - Buy Corsair HX520 CMPSU-520HX 520W ATX Triple 12V 40A Continuous 24PIN ATX Modular 120MM Power Supply - CMPSU-520HX In Canada.

NCIX FORUMS - 40A or 54A ????? - Corsair HX520 CMPSU-520HX 520W ATX Tripl...

dude i dont mind helping but your ****** sig bugs me, scares me too, but also makes me laugh. Too many emotions i tell ya!!!
seriously!!!

dude i dont mind helping but your ****** sig bugs me, scares me too, but also makes me laugh. Too many emotions i tell ya!!!
seriously!!!

hahaha, alright, it's gone, but you should really familiarize yourself with Internet sub-culture and humor. I used to be a big YTMNDer myself and know pretty much all the internet fads and memes, such as NEDM, OVER 9000, Don't taze me bro', NooooooooooOOOO, McFlyyyyyyyyyy, Brian Peppers, I believe you have my stapler, Pool's Closed (Habbo raid), O RLY/YA RLY, Picard, ... so many..

You should really check out 4Chan, YTMND and Encyclopedia Dramatica, the Internet shock/humor sub-culture is so amusing.

and the one in my sig was the "Imma chargin ma lazar!!!" / "Shoop da whoop" fad. It's a tad racist, but funny as heck. IT all originated from this pic:

1309224953_bc74b5202c.jpg

and those two kids dancing came from some other video that got popular on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom