C2d 2.0 ghz
2gb ram
120gb hdd
8600gt
2.0 int webcam
85 whr battery
1490 wireless

Is this all worth for that amount?
The only reason my sister can get from dell is cos of the credit card.

thanks

There is a Toshiba for around the same price that has a little more i.e. bluetooth an supports wireless n standard natively for the same price but its still a good laptop for the price i would get it.

Hey dude no problem if you lived in the UK I would have give you a discount code for Currys (kinda like the English best buy)

Hey dude no problem if you lived in the UK I would have give you a discount code for Currys (kinda like the English best buy)

well my bro in law and sis both can get discounts through their schools but that laptop already had a discount for this week which was pretty good...i think it was like almost $400 dollars off which is pretty good imo.

i think thats a really good price.. only downside i see is the screen size.. not a fan of the 15 inch.. but w/ whats inside you can't complain

my bro's old hp dv1000 or whatever it is w/ the core 2 duo and 7600gt GO costed more than that... but it is 17 inches.. i think its a great deal you found.. considering the mobile card i see better than that is the 8800

well if i got the 14 inch the best gpu they had was the 8400. And the 15 inch could get me the 8600gt for only $100 more which is pretty good i guess.
and my buddy has a similar maybe same laptop as your bro does.

I got the Vostro 1500, got the 2gb of ram, vista home basic, and the 8600 for under $800...

what was the speed of your processor? what wireless connection did you choose, whay battery cell? and did you have an intgrated camera?

all that stuff adds up plus tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom