Merk's New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh, DirectCanada offers free shipping, and most of the stuff is cheaper. The Q6600 is $267 at CD and $299 at CC...

I've decided on taking the Antec Neopower 650 (with blue LED) at $130. Really can't go wrong with 57A o_O

The 520HX has a mail-in-rebate, which I don't care for, and the Antec is like, $15 more in regular prices... so yeah, and Antec's more reliable for PSUs.

Now, do the DS3R and IP35 overclock better than their cheaper counter parts the DS3L and IP35-E? The Northbridge heatsinks seem much beefier on the DS3R and IP35... does that really have much to do with anything?

Meh, DirectCanada offers free shipping, and most of the stuff is cheaper. The Q6600 is $267 at CD and $299 at CC...

I've decided on taking the Antec Neopower 650 (with blue LED) at $130. Really can't go wrong with 57A o_O

The 520HX has a mail-in-rebate, which I don't care for, and the Antec is like, $15 more in regular prices... so yeah, and Antec's more reliable for PSUs.

Now, do the DS3R and IP35 overclock better than their cheaper counter parts the DS3L and IP35-E? The Northbridge heatsinks seem much beefier on the DS3R and IP35... does that really have much to do with anything?
ip35-e and ip35 are exactly the same heatsinks according to my manual i have in front of me
IP35 has 1334, USB, SATA and RAID extras
ip35-pro has extra heatsink maybe?

I would invest in some Arctic Cooling MX2 Thermal paste- its better than AS5.

compound.GIF

AS you can see Ketchup performs better than AS5

wait I'm confused to I get this Catsup or Ketchup??

LOL

check to see if you can get an OCZ StealthXStream or the Corsair 520hx or something for that price..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom