(G92)8800GTS Hits the Egg HURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it weird how companies "underclock" their cards to create a market. They literally sell performance. And us "overclocking" is like pirating! lol

Whatever they will launch in Feb will be the flagship card, it will most likely cost around $600 and they they will modify the core to make the low and mid range cards. Your GTS should still be worth around 300-325.

My logic is that I'll get this one now, step up in Feb for $250~

Do you think they will launch the GTX and the GTS in feb? and how much will the GTS be? 450? I think that is about what I got for mine. I think I am about to order this new one.

Theres no difference between the GT and the new GTS just minimal nVidia is just milking up the marked since ATI cant really compete with them at the moment.

Theres no difference between the GT and the new GTS just minimal nVidia is just milking up the marked since ATI cant really compete with them at the moment.

yeah, but a few more stream processors, and a much nicer cooler, for some OCing, for only 30 bucks or so? why the **** not. If you dont already have a GT that is..

Do you think they will launch the GTX and the GTS in feb? and how much will the GTS be? 450? I think that is about what I got for mine. I think I am about to order this new one.

no.. i highly doubt there will be a new gtx in feb.. at least it won't be labeled an 8 series

becuase the only possible way they could do that is by adding more sp's.. thats the only way to make it better... or reasonable way.. and to do that, they'd probably need a whole new architecture.. so i doubt we'll be seeing anything new until the 9 series

no.. i highly doubt there will be a new gtx in feb.. at least it won't be labeled an 8 series

becuase the only possible way they could do that is by adding more sp's.. thats the only way to make it better... or reasonable way.. and to do that, they'd probably need a whole new architecture.. so i doubt we'll be seeing anything new until the 9 series

that is what I meant. the 9 series. I wanted to know if the second best and best card would come out at the same time, or just the best?

its usually the 2 flagships, as its always been.. the super high end, be it 7900gtx and 7900gt, and 8800gtx and gts..

so you should expect the super high end, and the plain high end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom