THW DX10 2008 Graphics Chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Anyone see the new chart over at THW about "DX10" cards? There's only the GTX on the chart! What is wrong with these monkeys?

Looks fine to me?

I see about 20 cards on there... Missing a few, such as the new 8800GTS which slightly outperforms the 8800GTX... maybe they're adding them in as we type?

The new GTS outperforms GTX in some games, but it is not always better. In some cases GTX outperforms it

Check this review
GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB: A Christmas Miracle? | Tom's Hardware

Tom's Hardware said:
Conclusion

Overall, the GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB is interesting for a few reasons. Based on a largely more powerful G92 (24%) than the one on the GeForce 8800 GT, it manages to outperform the GeForce 8800 GTX.

No card will win 100% of the time. The old 8800GTS beats the 8800GT is some games as well. I was speaking in a general sense... and it seems Tom's Hardware agrees with me.

I just love my GTX, thats all I wanted to say. Course the first chart posted is a wee bit out of date. :p

The NEW chart! lol... the "DX10" chart, on their front page, is not working for me. Anyone else? I think their link is just all screwed up and takes you to a halfarse chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom