any keyboards worth getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hum, thats odd, the reveiw i read before said 54 programable keys, this one says 18. Well for $60 you can't really go wronge, but does it have any advantages over the g11, othere then the useless lcd screen.

Logitech G11 Gaming Keyboard Black Silver Programmable Backlit Keys Usb - DirectCanada

check out my edit on page before

1. i found the g15 for a cheaper price then the g11....

2. the g11 doesn't have 54 programable keys, but it has 18 programable and 3 modes... so techinically it DOES.... But i wont use more then like 10... haha

I think ill go for the g15

ClubIT Product - Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard USB Wired Retail

yeah thats what i ment when i said you can't go wronge for $60, i would also go with the g15 for that price. i like the look of the g11 better though.

I love my g15. Just wait until you get used to having the LCD its really cool. BTW, version 2 of the g11 and g15 only have 1 column of buttons now instead of 3.

wow lol i doubt i'd use any of those keys really bar one for the internet:D

Could you make it so a key launches a game or programme? Say like launching msn if its not on or starting Supreme Commander(game).

I have the saitek eclipse II, looks good and is comfortable. Weight and keys seem perfect.
I'd either say get that or an ergonomic...MS ergo :D
those little lcd screens I would guess are more gimmick than anything, especially for games, doubt anyone would look away from the screen just to see. But could be helpful for other things.

Maybe it's not exactly high-end, but I personally like the Saitek Eclipse for it's very simple design. I'm getting one for $45. The G11 and G17 are more than I'd want to pay for and... it's just a friggin keyboard! :|

err.. it's a lot more expensive in Canada :p

$80 here, and the Saitek Eclipse is almost half the price and quite beautiful:

saitek-eclipse-kb-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom