eVGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhgunit

Daemon Poster
It seems like they are the top dog, if I'm not mistaken. And I think a lot of that has to do with the step-up program.

Why doesn't XFX or some other company have a step-up program also? Does anyone buy a card from someone other than eVGA for a reason other than availability?

Some people like the XFX 2 life time warranties so they can re-sell it.

But yeah I think the others are purely availiablity/price.

What is that? What is a "2 life time warranty"?

eVGA has a lifetime warranty also.

I have had to RMA my 8800GTS TWICE! No I am not eligible for step-up. Customer service wasn't too cool either. Had to pay for shipping both RMA's when they are the ones that screwed up on the product. However I do not know if the other companies are much better....

What is that? What is a "2 life time warranty"?

eVGA has a lifetime warranty also.

When you resell it, the buyer who's getting it second hand also gets a lifetime warranty with XFX, just like the original buyer.

I have had to RMA my 8800GTS TWICE! No I am not eligible for step-up. Customer service wasn't too cool either. Had to pay for shipping both RMA's when they are the ones that screwed up on the product. However I do not know if the other companies are much better....

What did they screw up?

When I worked with eVGA customer service it was some of the best I ever had. It was for a motherboard problem though.

I have had XFX cards and they were garbage. eVGA has been the best to work with. Step-up isn't a big deal for me, but the lifetime warranty is. Also, I think eVGA products are made in the USA.

Also eVga warranties their cards when overclocked and allows the use of aftermarket cooling as long as you dont physically damage them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom