(G92)8800GTS Hits the Egg HURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphically it's hideous. It looks like they scanned in some poor artwork and threw on "EVGA 8800GTS". Even I could come up with something better with PS in a few minutes.

As said, save your ~$75-100 and get a 8800GT. Runs cooler, and easily catches up to GTX speeds .. oh, and isn't FUGLY.

<3 My 8800GT.

The GT doesnt run cooler, in fact, its quiet the opposite.

But yeah, the GTS is fugly :(

2x any decent card will always beat 1 card. I just hate having to have two cards in my case. especially two 8800GT's.
if i ever did that i would keep my comp on 24/7 and turn off my furnace. My comp would generate more then enough heat to keep my house warm :)

But yeah i'm with you, i want a fancy new flagship card

2x any decent card will always beat 1 card. I just hate having to have two cards in my case. especially two 8800GT's.
if i ever did that i would keep my comp on 24/7 and turn off my furnace. My comp would generate more then enough heat to keep my house warm :)

But yeah i'm with you, i want a fancy new flagship card

You kid, but i came home for lunch and turned on both my HTPC and my gaming rig cause it was only 59F in my apt. I dont have to use my heater due to having my gaming computer.

I wish I could upgrade as much as you guys. I dont want to wait until feb. If I buy one now, and sell it in feb, how much money do you think i will lose?

Whatever they will launch in Feb will be the flagship card, it will most likely cost around $600 and they they will modify the core to make the low and mid range cards. Your GTS should still be worth around 300-325.

My logic is that I'll get this one now, step up in Feb for $250~

OUCH...there aint no way im payin 600 bucks for a single card.
but i would pay another 225ish for a second 8800gt...bringing the total to around 500+ dollars. ironic, huh?

The card is a large waste when in comparison to the 8800GT 512 which is king of value right now (right up there with the Hd3850 for only 170 bucks)

I would just get a GT over one of these for a lot less and very similar performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom