So how much does a decent gaming computer cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol dawn of wars latest expansion isn't out till spring lol, and Dark Crusade isn't too old.

I have never played star craft, i saw a movie of in game play for SC2 but i'm not sure i like the idea of fighting on platforms in space really....

TA(total annihilation) was the best RTS ever, i saw Starcraft 1, i LOL'D!!!!

TA has the whole 3D psychics for it's weapons. Supreme Commander was a bit of a disappointment but it's still good. Eh i'll probably buy this SC2 anyway.

Starcraft 1 was so popular because it was probably one of the most balanced games of all time. Take it from me, I didn't even like Starcraft, and I'm complimenting it. lol.

Starcraft is one of the best games ever made....perfectly balanced.

TA is awesome as well, but I for one don't have the time to play such long games (played an 8 hour multiplayer game one time....back on my 200mhz MMX)

TA is awesome as well, but I for one don't have the time to play such long games (played an 8 hour multi player game one time....back on my 200mhz MMX)

yeah it can be the same with supreme commander, especially in this FA expansion pack where nukes are now way less powerful....( Grrr i loved how the Nukes were actually NUKES rather then C&C3 where they take out like 6 buildings ..)

I kind of think of TA and SupCom is the chess of RTS games. I mean you know things can take a long time and you have to make big decisions and stuff. Yeah the games can take a while but i find it more tactical then C&C's rush rush rush tactic.

PS(unrelated): Is it part of Firefox that gives me a spell checker on like all the forums i visit or is it part of the forum itself? Cos it's sooo useful, there's only one site it doesn't work on.

OH HEY!!!! You don't just have to fight on space stations in Starcraft 2, you do get to fight on solid ground! Ok i'll buy it then, looks a little more cartonny/fantasy style but also it does look pretty good. Lol there's blue tiberium to harvest!!!

yeah it can be the same with supreme commander, especially in this FA expansion pack where nukes are now way less powerful....( Grrr i loved how the Nukes were actually NUKES rather then C&C3 where they take out like 6 buildings ..)

I kind of think of TA and SupCom is the chess of RTS games. I mean you know things can take a long time and you have to make big decisions and stuff. Yeah the games can take a while but i find it more tactical then C&C's rush rush rush tactic.

PS(unrelated): Is it part of Firefox that gives me a spell checker on like all the forums i visit or is it part of the forum itself? Cos it's sooo useful, there's only one site it doesn't work on.

OH HEY!!!! You don't just have to fight on space stations in Starcraft 2, you do get to fight on solid ground! Ok i'll buy it then, looks a little more cartonny/fantasy style but also it does look pretty good. Lol there's blue tiberium to harvest!!!

The cartoony/fantasy is Blizzards art style much like TF2 did their art style inspiration from the movie the incredibles.

Your turn off of SC 2 because "your not sure you like fighting on space platforms" has to be one of the worst reasons I've ever heard.

For all those that think SupCom:FA games take too long like TA, thats only custom games, average ladder games dont go over 15 minutes and don't go pass tech 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom