Three vista questions I need advice on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
I am going to install vista ultimate later on, but I have a question ? I will leave XP on my 120gig HDD and I will put vista UL on my new 80gig HDD, my question is, since both of these OS have their own HDD and domain they shouldn't fight each other over space and stupid stuff right ? also I don't mind which OS boots up first as long as they can't corrupt each other.... I had a trial of vista UL from microsoft earlier this spring when I got my new custom pc built I tried it out and it was good, but the D*** thing kept eating up space on my HDD and other HDD's as well destroying anything in its path has this problem been able to get fixed by MS ? thats only thing stopping me at the moment on putting my new OS on my PC.

Thanks for any help.

I am going to install vista ultimate later on, but I have a question ? I will leave XP on my 120gig HDD and I will put vista UL on my new 80gig HDD, my question is, since both of these OS have their own HDD and domain they shouldn't fight each other over space and stupid stuff right ? also I don't mind which OS boots up first as long as they can't corrupt each other.... I had a trial of vista UL from microsoft earlier this spring when I got my new custom pc built I tried it out and it was good, but the D*** thing kept eating up space on my HDD and other HDD's as well destroying anything in its path has this problem been able to get fixed by MS ? thats only thing stopping me at the moment on putting my new OS on my PC.

Thanks for any help.

I have Vista/Ubuntu dual boot on one drive, and then XP on its own drive, and I don't have a problem at all. Just gotta select which drive I want to boot first, and then boot into the OS. Works fine for me =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom