About a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toryn

In Runtime
So I'm looking at getting the thermaltake shark, with a mind of possibly going water cooling sometime later (not a for months though).

Basically I really like the look of this case, and its had some ok reviews, but I was wondering what you lots ideas are on it :) anyone with first hand experience with it?

thats only $10 less eitherway, and I'm not a fan of the jutting out bit at the front.

The only other one that caught my eye was the P182, plus I'm a UK buyer, the shark is £82 as is the P182.

Also the aurora is far more expensive on overclockers.co.uk , weighing it at £105

both reaaaally expensive (over £100) this build is already hitting 1500 heh.

So is everyone saying a no to the shark? Or should I rephrase the question to, is the shark a good case to buy when thinking about watercooling for less then £100?

baring in mind, its going to be on air for a good few months.

You should come over to the US, just long enough to order everything you need form our sites.. :p

If I could I would die a happy person. You get all the best choices, the top hardware first, and you get it cheaper! This country still thinks tin cans with string is the height of technology ><.

On a side note, I actually think the 900 looks pretty tacky, and for £10 extra I'll stick with the shark, more room, looks cooler and has the possibility of easily upgrading to watercooling.

Heh I sound like I'm not moving from the shark, however I really am open to other suggestions I just really like the shark :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom