Crysis Performance question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be by passing this "UNBELIEVABLE GAME" until I get some unbelievable hardware......I just had a hunch that this would be one of those games that would be best played a couple years from now......once the hardware catches up.

I just can not bring my self to play at a framerate in the teens...that is just ridiculous.

I have read where diferent people say that they play with a frame rate in the teens or like 22....but the game plays smooth... WHAT.....I don't think so...

Anyway....i'm gonna wait, then I will enjoy it more.

Just my 2 cents.

you cant deny that it plays smooth until youve actually seen it. i agree that it plays smooth even with low fps. maybe you should try it somewhere before youre set on that decision. just saying cuz youre missing out on a great game.

Well...I have played hundreds of games...and 20 frames per second was no good in ANY game I have ever played....I would pass them up and come back to them.

Why would Crysis play SO GOOD at 20 FPS.....and all other games suck at 20 FPS?

I mean....20 FPS is 20 FPS....I dont care what game or what engine it is running on....that makes absolutely no sense what so ever that the pretty crysis would be an exception.....I am not buying it for a second....I will play the game and enjoy it when the hardware exist and is in my price range, so that I can enjoy it.

I know it is a good game.....just not at 20 FPS

If you played it at 40 FPS, i bet you would poop your pants!

its not unplayable at all, maybe i average more like 20 because i beat the game playing like this and it barely bothered me.

try your 20 fps against my 50ish fps ( when i do medium settings ) in multiplayer and lets see what happens :)

I am running ONE* 640mb gts superclocked. on high settings but no AA, and 1900x1200. it runs smooth 90% of the time. I bet it is slow. I havent checked, but prob at about 25 or so, but it is gorgeous. And i can play with no probs at that fps...

just quad crossfire XD. The game is smooth as butter at 30 fps. Same fps movies run at. you don't complain that they look choppy do you? crysis has some sort of motion blur so i'm asuming thats why it looks a bit better. Im not saying 20fps is flawless but 20FPS crysis compare to.. 20 fps FEAR or soemthign, is a noticable difference. Yes i've seen/played both at 20 fps.

just saying you dont Need 50FPS to play crysis. 30FPS is great. 20 leaves room for improvement, but still playable. Though I myself would just turn something down to bring it to 30 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom