Merk's New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Merk's New Build *Updated*

*Updated*

11223tk3.png

$1,217.25 with shipping, taxes and insurance.

Just to explain a few things:

1) I'm ordering from this site because shipping is free and because it generally has lower prices all round for Canada. // It's CanadaDirect.com

2) I'm avoiding MIRs.

3) The Tracers were cheaper than the regular Ballistix for some strange reason.

4) *Sratch that*

5) The Palit 8800GT is the cheapest 512MB GT I could find in Canada, and that is actually available.

6) *Scratch that*

7) I just have to check if they can guarantee me a G0 and then I'm ordering unless...

You guys have any suggestions? :)

abcday3.png

$1,145.55 with shipping, taxes and insurance.

Just to explain a few things:

1) I'm ordering from this site because shipping is free and because it generally has lower prices all round for Canada.

2) I'm avoiding MIRs.

3) The Tracers were cheaper than the regular Ballistix for some strange reason.

4) The Enermax Liberty was chosen because it was right in my budget without MIR, otherwise, I would've chosen the 520HX instead. But I've been told that both are equally excellent and quite durable. It's got a total of 44A on both 12V rails, which is more than enough, plus its modular (I like modular)

5) The Palit 8800GT is the cheapest 512MB GT I could find in Canada, and that is actually available.

6) I'm hoping that the thermal paste included with the TRUE is decent. I could care less about investing in thermal paste at the moment.

7) I just have to check if they can guarantee me a G0 and then I'm ordering unless...

You guys have any suggestions? :)

Why did you change your avatar >: (

I just put the DS3L in there because the IP35-E was not available... but now even the DS3L isn't available....

I'll call em up and see what's going on, I've really been wanting to get an IP35-E, whichever comes back faster into stock I'll take. I've had experience with the DS3L board, it's cheaper than the IP35-E, and it was a swell board.

The IP35 (non-'E') is more than I'd like to really spend and has more functionality than I really need.

I've also decided to add some arctic silver 5

with the circumstances you have there.. its a great build..

LOL why is the Tracers cheaper than the Ballistix... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom