OCing where should i put my voltage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you need to do 3 things.

1) read some overclocking faqs
2) state your computer's parts
3) be specific as to what you want out of your overclock.

yea...you don't want to overclock until you are very familiar with the process. There are so many factors involved in getting a stable OC that you could get in over you head in a hurry.

Dude, you need to do 3 things.

1) read some overclocking faqs
2) state your computer's parts
3) be specific as to what you want out of your overclock.

dude, you need to do these three things.....lol:p

Come on man, you just have to up the Htt voltage and Dram voltage a little at a time. your core voltage shouldnt go above 1.5 v

You assume he has an intel though. I would prefer not to give blind advice, cause i dont want to get blamed for something burning up because he added x voltage.

You assume he has an intel though. I would prefer not to give blind advice, cause i dont want to get blamed for something burning up because he added x voltage.

I go to school with this kid. I know he has an x2 4000. He has it clocked to 2.6 ghz right now...i told him just to leave it there, thats a good clock for that chip. He doesnt need it to go any higher. 1.5 v is not too high for an AND chip.

I go to school with this kid. I know he has an x2 4000. He has it clocked to 2.6 ghz right now...i told him just to leave it there, thats a good clock for that chip. He doesnt need it to go any higher. 1.5 v is not too high for an AND chip.

yeah and this is the ***** that got me an infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom