Not staying in system tray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroShade

In Runtime
I'm running vista ultimate 64 bit... and I have logitech setpoint for my peripherals and I also have a program called thunderbird tray that keeps thunderbird hidden so that I know when my email comes through... however the two don't want to stay in the system tray on a reboot. The setpoint is always set to stay there... and the thunderbird tray has its setting changed back to not be in the system tray when i reboot. Is there anything I can do to keep these two programs running on startup?

whats the problem, setpoint is still running right. Any ways, setpoint intrudes on games so its probably better that its not there.

But I need it there so that I can use the features on my keyboard and mice. Maybe... is there a program that can execute these programs from there locations when Vista boots up?

not that i know of. You wouldn't happen to me using the logitech 5000 keyboard and the logitech 1000 mouse. If so setpoint can be closed and the special features on your wireless keyboard and mouse will still work (thats how it is for me anyway)

Out of all the mice and keyboards... yes I am using those devices... however... they features aren't working for me when setpoint isn't running.

Shouldn't have to do that though... should stay in the system tray... and that still doesn't fix the thunderbird-tray program.

Not unless you have it set to not stay in the tray, it can still work if its not in the tray, try installing media life( i know it sounds stupid but i didn't have any of the features on my keyboard working for three months, then i installed media life and they all started to work.). I know that won't fix the thunderbird problem but it should fix the set point problem for your mx 5000 keyboard and mx1000 mouse

hey,your that **** that made fun of my post about a screen saver(by the way, have you solved that poblem yet,i doub't it) well ur on your own for the setpoint problem.(by the way, installing medialife will solve your problem with setpoint,but don't listen to me)

Dude... you can probably get yourself banned by calling someone a ****. As far as medialife goes... i don't want to install another program when it works fine when setpoint is active. Does anybody else have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom