Crysis Performance question

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would u even play crysis at very high with an unplayable 15 fps...

its not unplayable at all, maybe i average more like 20 because i beat the game playing like this and it barely bothered me.

Crysis runs really good with low frame rates (which is something I think people should consider when complaining about its system demands). For me other shooters needed a minimum of 35fps but Crysis can get away with about 25fps.

I'm playing 1280x1024 on very high DX10 vista at 35-45fps. My screen can't go any higher XD but IDC game looks incredible.

yeah, minimum you need for some degree of fluid movement is like 24 fps, anything lower and you're starting to look at a slide show.

well thats obviously your opinion because it played very well for me and i managed to beat the game on hard with no problems caused by the fps.

I will be by passing this "UNBELIEVABLE GAME" until I get some unbelievable hardware......I just had a hunch that this would be one of those games that would be best played a couple years from now......once the hardware catches up.

I just can not bring my self to play at a framerate in the teens...that is just ridiculous.

I have read where diferent people say that they play with a frame rate in the teens or like 22....but the game plays smooth... WHAT.....I don't think so...

Anyway....i'm gonna wait, then I will enjoy it more.

Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom