(G92)8800GTS Hits the Egg HURRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I really wouldn't think GT owners should care at all. Its more an option for new buyers and stepup idiots like me.

correctomundo!
it is rather fugly and it costs too much.
now that these are availible, probably everyone will be using them instead of the 8800gt, making the price lower...which means i can get one for maybe 200-225? eh?
word. SLI here i come again. lol although i totally dont need it untill i get a more powerful cpu (phenom b3 hurry up).
ha ha by the time they come out there will be another card on the way.
2 x 8800GT aint no joke, though.

Ya, im just going to stick to the GT sli setup for now. Word is the new flagship card is coming in february. Luckily i got both of my GT for dirt cheap so even by then i'll still be able to unload them on ebay for a very minimal loss.

I really don't want to shell out $360 for this considering I have Crysis already,

Dunno if its the same where you are, but in the UK, you can buy the bundled or non bundled version. The extra cost is £10, (~US$20), which is certainly worth it for those who don't have crysis. If they are silly enough to want it. ahem.

Ya, im just going to stick to the GT sli setup for now. Word is the new flagship card is coming in february. Luckily i got both of my GT for dirt cheap so even by then i'll still be able to unload them on ebay for a very minimal loss.

How much? I was thinking of selling my board and getting the sli version, so i could run two gt's.

Not going to happen, I'm afraid. You might see GTX and G80-GTS (I think we should call then G80S or GATSes from now on to reduce confusion) price drops, but there is no reason for price drops for the GT. If anything, its underpriced, given the performance of the new GTS is not significantly higher than the GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom