Upgrading to a high-end monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:Vector Video Standards2.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1920x1200 Yes please :p (24")

QSXGA is just crazy :freak:

yes 1920x1200 really is an awesome resolution.. im' in love w/ it.. working w/ photoshop n' such has never been so easy.. and w/ my seperate 15 inch lcd i have, i use that for all my tools and layers and what-not.. definitely awesome for graphic desinging or anything in the general area of work

and my monitor (3000:1 dynamic) definitely looks amazing w/ colors... definitely the best 24 inch i've ever seen 2ms response time.. you can't go wrong...

What about for a guy like me...I'm not a gamer...would a 24 be a over kill?
I'm thinking the 22 will be good enough for Internet reserch??

that acer would be the one i got ;) and i'm in love w/ it.. 2ms response time!! yeeehaaaaa cowboy!!!!!

and my gtx plays everything maxed out on 1920x1200... that being Gears of War, Team Fortress 2, Portal, COD4... but as for Crysis.. everyone knows that thats impossible to max out

l_38896f9e99f2ef5216ec932a6d4b07ee.jpg

look at that beautiful monitor!!!

Is that the psc 950? I am using the same one =)

it really just depends on how much desktop space you like. 22" i think would be plenty for browsing the Internet, a 19" is probably the perfect size for that.

thanks i'm trying to decide btween the Acer x223wbd....Or the Acer p223WAD
Both are 22" the wbd is on sale for $259.00 at Staples and the Wad Is going for $329.00 at Future Shop

would It be possible to look at 2 windows at the same time with the 22" or the 24" eg. Like having this widow open and also have a weather radar going at the same time?
Thanks

As long as you dont have the windows maximized you can have all kinds of stuff open. Thats why i love my 24" monitor. Tons of space.

yeah i'll have itunes or winamp open with visualizers on one side, and then tech forums open in firefox on the other, or i'll put a TV station on the right side of my screen while keeping firefox maximized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom