Free Windows Vista Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Free Windows Vista Ultimate

Check it out, a free copy of Vista Ultimate. Yes, there are strings attached but it may be worth it for a lot of you out there.

Need a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate? Are you incredibly trusting of big corporations? Well I have the deal for you, with a new program through Microsoft called the Windows Feedback Program. For the small price of privacy and perhaps some dignity, you can let Microsoft watch your every move for 3 months, in return for some software of your choice.

I'm running Xp, but I have a 40 gig partition open. Is there any way to install Vista WITHOUT screwing up my Xp installation/programs?

Yes Dual boot. Insert the DVD, install to the 40GB partition and it wont touch your XP.

Need a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate? Are you incredibly trusting of big corporations? Well I have the deal for you, with a new program through Microsoft called the Windows Feedback Program. For the small price of privacy and perhaps some dignity, you can let Microsoft watch your every move for 3 months, in return for some software of your choice.

No thanks :) Maybe if all I did was play minesweeper, but other than that, nope.

I'm running Xp, but I have a 40 gig partition open. Is there any way to install Vista WITHOUT screwing up my Xp installation/programs?

If vista is installed on a separate partition, the only thing it will change for you is the bootloader...

I will do it. I jsut wont go online or install any apps. :p

No thanks :) Maybe if all I did was play minesweeper, but other than that, nope.

If vista is installed on a separate partition, the only thing it will change for you is the bootloader...
im with him , id be scared to do anything with them watching, plus i dont want vista anyway(tried ultimate)

Somehow, buried in the EULA, I see them looking through your entire drive, not just the vista portion of it. This just sounds like a terrible idea alltogether. But if you want free stuff, I guess this could be a way to go...

I've searched every part of Microsoft's website on this, and I can't find anywhere that it says it's only for 3 months. I've read everything. I've read all of the Terms of Use. I don't see anywhere that it's only for 3 months. For all I know it could be an indefinite thing. I wouldn't want to sign my life away just for a copy of Vista Ultimate. I might be willing to sign 3 months away, though. If anyone can find the length of time, please let me know.

I've searched every part of Microsoft's website on this, and I can't find anywhere that it says it's only for 3 months. I've read everything. I've read all of the Terms of Use. I don't see anywhere that it's only for 3 months. For all I know it could be an indefinite thing. I wouldn't want to sign my life away just for a copy of Vista Ultimate. I might be willing to sign 3 months away, though. If anyone can find the length of time, please let me know.

who, cares for how long, after you get your DVD, just reformat the Computer. I was thinking maybe install this on my secondary drive and boot from there from time to time, just surf a few websites and after that, wipe it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom