Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems one of your former members has been hanging oround my clan, Nick. Ozzyrules27 was the forums #1000 member.

*name of the clan-
n.i.f.o.c]

*what game(s)
CSS, CS1.6, archlord

*any age requirements-
be mature

*any servers-
working on a gungame server right now

*general requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc)-
MUST have Ventrillo!!!
We might start small donation each month to admin to keep server running, like 2-3$. make sure you have LOW ping.

*tell something about the clan-
kinda new, lots of fun, not too competitive(we have lives too), low profile, just come and play and enjoy.

aim- pinkflamengo008
steam- Mammen
xfire- Mammen

edit*

Update for ~ERR~

The clan is now incorporating COD4. We have a full time server up already, and may be switching one of the BF2 servers over to it in the near future.

We still have the Jala and Kark IO servers, and a Wake server.

Still accepting recruits 18+. Must have and use TS to even be considered. We don't just let anyone in... it takes a while as the guys get to know you. If you are a team player and fit in, we're your clan.

i was playing on my fave server (the ERR jalalabad infantry only) :D and they are trying to get their COD4 server off the ground shame multiplayer dosnt work with vista :mad:

Update for ~ERR~

The clan is now incorporating COD4. We have a full time server up already, and may be switching one of the BF2 servers over to it in the near future.

We still have the Jala and Kark IO servers, and a Wake server.

Still accepting recruits 18+. Must have and use TS to even be considered. We don't just let anyone in... it takes a while as the guys get to know you. If you are a team player and fit in, we're your clan.

whats the clan called? i dont really get this about clans, someone explain? i play cod4 multiplayer

trotter your game name the same?

Yep. ~ERR~ Trotman_516

i was playing on my fave server

What's your in-game? I play inn our Jala server a good bit.

whats the clan called? i dont really get this about clans, someone explain? i play cod4 multiplayer

Clans are basically gaming groups, usually pretty tightly knit. My clan is a little hard to get into, but the guys are great.

Here's our CoD4 server:
AAAAA ~ERR~ HARDCORE www.ERR- CLAN.com
64.34.203.159:28960
24 man

*any age requirements - 18+

*general requirements - must download and use TeamSpeak (even if you don't have a mic). We don't do practices and skirmishes... we just play together and have a great time.

The first and foremost thing is the age thing. We are an adult clan and are looking for adult members. With only about two exceptions to that (both are now over 18), it is a pretty solid requirement.

Go and play some in the servers. Clan members (US) are in there in the evenings. Mostly Jala and the vehicle server... just look for the tags. See if you like the way things are done.

If you think you want to be part of it, go to the clan site and put in a TS app. We passworded the TS server due to the activities of a couple of individuals and a few kids coming on with their super-high pitched voices (mainly German, for some reason).

Once you have gamed with the clan and you see if you are a compatible, you put in a clan app. Once it is accepted, you are brought in as a trialist. We let it sit for a month to let the members get a chance to know you and game with you. The most important thing is to be on TS, be a part of the team, and don't be a glory hound. Afer whatever time the founding members decide (or we remind them that the app has sat for a moth or so), the app is put up to a vote. It used to be seven were required for acceptance, but that may be going up as the clan has grown.

I was a trialist for about three months because I didn't get to game much for a while, so many members hadn't got to know me. Once I was able to get on a bit, I went right through. The hardest part is the time involved. Some are too impatient, but it is worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom