Nosboost 300's Review on: Asus P5N32-E SLi Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats MIR though.. those are retarded.... and i hate them and half the world doesnt use em

these are just plain old regular 40 dollars for 2gb... thats just madness to me..

considering just last year, it cost me almost 200 dollars for 2gb of corsair ddr2 800

that's a pretty dumb comparison.

OCZ makes great RAM

Their Reapers and Titaniums would be more comparable to the Crucial Ballistix and they are cheaper. I agree that the Crucial Ballistix are the best bang for the buck, but his idea that $56 RAM > $130 RAM is not really valid, because you can get OCZ ram for cheaper than $56 that would produce the same result when overclocked. You can get a pair of Reapers for $41.

But notice how the OCZ performs worse and its alreayd at a faster speed. Not really dumb... Shows how you can buy cheaper products and overclock them to speeds of more expensive products.

But notice how the OCZ performs worse and its alreayd at a faster speed. Not really dumb... Shows how you can buy cheaper products and overclock them to speeds of more expensive products.

meh.. i don't really care, i've never once noticed the difference between ddr 667 and ddr1000

Right, but you can't draw the conclusion that OCZ sucks from that comparison. All that establishes is that you can get more for cheaper, but OCZ has similar options to the Ballistix for cheaper, just like Intel does with its Q6600 vs the Core 2 Quad Extremes. One's $250, the other's $1000, but with overclocking you can get similar performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom