OMEGA Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gl\l0m!$h

In Runtime
Sup all i just thought id share these drivers for nvida OR ati video cards. They're pretty usful since all i have is nvidia i cant tell u whats offered on the raedon side but i imagine its much the same

Whats Offered:
More detailed tuning of your card
Seperate OpenGL and D3D settings
Clock Frequency Manipulation both GPU and Memory
-that means it lets you overclock!
And a hell of a lot more than the origonal driver

If this sounds good to you then check them out @ OMEGADRIVERS.NET

Can you not read, woman? He just put all the features there, BTW, these drivers increased my score quite a bit (300 points on my Ge3Ti200).

You can't mess up a videocard through OCing, if you set it too high, it'll freeze and the defaults will load after you reboot.

i use the omega's and they are great for oc'ing and Pac0 is right, omega drivers provide a vpu recovery for those oc'ing extremes that don't quite work. :D

Isn't there a high and low point? like.. ati's drivers do better in certain things than omega drivers? or are these drivers really performing better?

Pac0 said:
Can you not read, woman? He just put all the features there, BTW, these drivers increased my score quite a bit (300 points on my Ge3Ti200).

Umm...it didnt say all of the things that it does in depth...and why are you calling me a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom