*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

so what if it can get to 4.0 on air, the new quads would be able to get to that anyways + quads are better than duals.
And i dont think you would be benefiting much from 3.6-4.0. Although they will be watercooling freaks who will try to reach the limit, but i still dont see the benefit.

well w/ the 80 dollars saved, that could go towards something else.. such as a hard drive or something.. i mean its going to be a secondary computer.. that probably won't be doing anything multi-threaded anyway...

probably just sit there torrenting.. downloadng music and such.. and maybe the occassional friend that comes over that wants to play cs:s or something

either way.. for the 180-200 dollar price its supposed to be.. its gonna be pretty amazing!

unless i can find a quad for 240 or less ... then i'll be buying an e8500 for the secondary computer

nos, when you do all your rig overhauls, i assume you sell the older parts correct?

why not just order them off the egg, bench with them, and if you like them keep them, if not just rma them and get your money back. would make things cheaper

you need to put the coding in so it changes the colour of the text so it defines whether it is nvidia, ati, amd, intel etc

saves guru doing it, nice score btw ;)

any idea why my score would have gone down when i actually overclocked my cpu even father? Running at 4050mhz and just scored a 17xxx, whats that about.

wait.. do you have a e2180 or an e6850, because the Analysis ORB Link says you have an e6850... but the Comparison says e2180... oddness..

Back
Top Bottom