How to keep WinXP really fast & stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: How to keep WinXP really fast & stable

I just noticed this.
But I have to disagree with the don't use limewire bit...

I have used Limewire pro for the last three years. Never had a problem with it. Never had any viruses or trojans because of it..

Limewire sucks...

If you are going to fileshare, use bittorrent and scan whatever you download before opening.

The only thing I liked about using a program like limewire was if you just wanted one song, or some obscure video clip, you could get it on there. But it's adware, and it's infested with trojans and the like. But that's just my opinion.

The only thing I liked about using a program like limewire was if you just wanted one song, or some obscure video clip, you could get it on there. But it's adware, and it's infested with trojans and the like. But that's just my opinion.

And its really odd that people say that, because it is has been awesome for me.
Oh and the newest versions do not come with adware....
The older versions did, but not the new ones.

whenever I get a virus infected computer there are usually 2 reasons behind it

limewire and or IE.

Why do you people hate on Limewire? You can use it very well and not get viruses if you have half a brain.

whenever I get a virus infected computer there are usually 2 reasons behind it

Thats true.
ONLY IF, they have little or no protection and do not have a brain.

limewire and or IE.

Why do you people hate on Limewire? You can use it very well and not get viruses if you have half a brain.

Yea.
Plus one.

guess what.

I'm not hating on limewire. I love it. it makes me money.

what you fail to realize is, most people don't have a brain. most people have a life, they are not stuck on computer like we are. they click on those 758kb files that they think is music.

but if I were to hate on limewire, I would be justified. all of the computers that I gotten over the years to fix gives me the right to hate on limewire

guess what.

I'm not hating on limewire. I love it. it makes me money.

what you fail to realize is, most people don't have a brain. most people have a life, they are not stuck on computer like we are. they click on those 758kb files that they think is music.

but if I were to hate on limewire, I would be justified. all of the computers that I gotten over the years to fix gives me the right to hate on limewire

Those same people who do not have a brain are not going to come to tech-forums, read your guide, and see, Oh don't use Limewire!

The only people that do read your guide are people with brains and uber security. (Usually :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom