I did it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricanflow

Golden Master
Well i talked to my girl, and as an early xmas present, shes helpin me out so i ordered the 8800gt 256mb off newegg along with a third lightscribe burner!!! cant wait to get it!!!

Yeah i dunno what the **** i was thinking when i ordered it, i could have gotten a 7600gt for the same price. To tell you the truth, my 7300gt agp was more powerful lol.

Try to vmod the 8500, and clock it to the max just for the **** of it. Also, now youve got your 8800GT, you must overclock that X2 to decrease the bottleneck. And then maybe we could do battle like you said ;)

Actually the 8500Gt is a good card for htpcs. So when you get your 8800gt just list it on ebay using that angle. I have an 8500 in my media pc and its nice. It has the onboard HD decoding so it can be used for blu-ray and hddvd.

Yeah i still need to be able to sell it so im not gonna destroy it. Its the passive cooling version, so thats a plus cause people dont want noisy htpc's. I may even list it here, its practically new.

Yeah i still need to be able to sell it so im not gonna destroy it. Its the passive cooling version, so thats a plus cause people dont want noisy htpc's. I may even list it here, its practically new.

If you do, I hope you have better luck selling than me.

Ya i have the MSI passive cooling one. Sucker gets HOT though, so i put a fan blowing on it on the side panel, seems to help. But its only an 80mm fan, need to replace it with a 120mm as the 80mm has a pretty high pitch whine that i can hear when its quiet in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom