Enlight 420 Powersupply

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjm1027

Baseband Member
I have an Enlight 420 Powersupply and have a question on the wires.

Attached you will find a picture of these 2 connectors connected together by 2 thinner black and white wires that come out of Power Supply. Does anyone know what these connectors are used for? On connector has a smaller diameter pin than the other. It was wound up seperated from all the others.

Also when connecting Peripherals is it better to connect all the hard drives using one grouped power cable or to mix n match. Looks like I may not be needing all the grouped connectors.

Thanks
Steve

Attachments

• ps_tconn.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 28
I have never seen that before, but i would suggest to you that you use all of your stuff on one cord, if you have two cd drives, then put both on one power cord, HD on the other with the floppy and what ever else...

Do you mean smaller black and red wires that are attatched to that power cord? If so those are for your fans.

As for power cords, Try to give the hard drive its own power cord, or share it with the floppy. Some devices can emit noises across the power cords which can cause potential problems. Especially fans, try and use a seperate power codr for your fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom