Need Help to build new PC for $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i didnt see that.. its just to give you the idea of price and what one. Like we said before they are pretty much all the same. If you want one now or pretty soon its gonna be tough.. cos theyre selling like hotcakes!! everyone is buying them. you cant really go wrong with any 8800GT.. im from uk so i dont know how exactly newegg restocks.

Optical drive is DVD drive/burner. You cant really go to wrong here either just usually get a popular one.. i chose that liteon cos i have one and its also popular. ive had no problems. for $6-7 its got lightscribe feature so might aswell i think, if you like some dvds labelled nice, but remember youll need special lightscribe dvds for that, they burn normal ones aswell so dont worry. ;)

at the lower resolution both cards perform pretty much the same. at higher resolution 1920x1200 (usually 24" monitor) 512mb outperforms the 256mb version.

without the monitor and some peripherals that looks like really good pc to me man :)

wait for others to back that up. but i think your set there ;)

what about sound cards? dont i need that to play music?? and also i wanted the computer to be able to detect my wireless router internet connection so would i need to add something else for this to happen or will it auto detect it and can access the internet?

PS - what do u mean by "some peripherals" like what stuff am i missing?

He means you don't have monitor, mouse, keyboard, and speakers.

Keep in mind, that processor needs to be overclocked to be good! It comes at 2.0 GHz, but easily goes over 3.0 when overclocked.

Everything looks good to me.

so do i need a sound card or no? and what about getting wireless internet on the new computer? do i need to buy some additional item for that?

You'll need a wireless adapter to get wireless on your computer.

The motherboard has a built-in sound card that will be suitable for most people. I wouldn't recommend buying a sound card unless you are unsatisfied with the motherboard sound after you get it.

that mobo has intergrated sound on it - On board 7.1 CH HD Audio CODEC (Realtek ALC888) - which technically should be ok. I suggest try it and if you think you might need better quality then purchase a X-Fi soundcard.

sorry i cant help you on the wireless internet.

hmm well i guess i dont need anything else, so i guess i should just wait for some more comments on the build and then get it!! =]

looks good... and that has nothing to do with the fact that i recommended it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom