Technology today

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaefong

In Runtime
Well heres what my thread is about alot of people are obessed with keeping there PC's up to date with the newest and best technology shoot i use to be one of them but heres how it is, just give up now trust me theres no way to keep up to date something new will always come out so heres what you should do build your high performance pc with the best out there now and keep it that way for a year and half then do some upgrades its the only way trust me.!!

huh? and? lol. I buy/will be buying new parts when they come out.. because its fun. I enjoy building the system and testing it out. Seeing what the parts can do. and of course.. gaming hardcore ^^ I can also sell off the old parts and only take minimal losses. So even thought its an expensive hobby its cool. Keeping on top of the market isnt much of interest. Wont catch me buying an extreme edition proc lol. Now if I find an insane deal on something you bet your bottom dollar ill grab it if I can lol hate missin out on good deals.

thats just my two cents.

but yeah
Ste said:
Uh.... We know......

Well heres what my thread is about alot of people are obessed with keeping there PC's up to date with the newest and best technology shoot i use to be one of them but heres how it is, just give up now trust me theres no way to keep up to date something new will always come out so heres what you should do build your high performance pc with the best out there now and keep it that way for a year and half then do some upgrades its the only way trust me.!!

lol.. we're a Tech Forum, we know that... I've been trying to do the same for you since you started going crazy on the upgrades... but atleast you learned now

lol.. why a Fatal1ty, all ur paying is for the name, if u check Tigerdirect they have good deals on the lonely Auzentech X-Fi cards

lol @ the one comma and two exclamation points.
ConjunctionJunction.gif

most of you yung-uns wont get it but i bet a few of the old timers do.

^^ Lol, that's what I was thinking. Seriously, it's nice to have a good computer, and it's still cheaper and far better to buy new parts when they come out every now and then, to buy a new factory computer every couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom