build me a $1500CND computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the antec 900 is not a bad case. its extremely quiet compared to other cases with the same amount of fans.

Hey man, wait at least until January for the Q9300 and Q9450, use your old PCI-E card until February when the 9 Series comes out. A $1500 budget should just be about enough. That's what I will be doing.

And why can you only purchase from NCIX? Do you have coupons or a gift card from there? Their shipping costs are ridiculous. I'd recommend Direct Canada, Canada Computers or InfoNec over NCIX. Tiger Direct's the worst though. Sometimes NCIX has a free shipping promo and that's about the only time I'd buy parts from them.

the antec 900 is not a bad case. its extremely quiet compared to other cases with the same amount of fans.

It helps that all the fans are nice and big. I have it, and the 200mm on top is at full speed, and I can barely hear it. The 120s can get loud if you turn them up all the way, but it isnt bad at all.

Hey man, wait at least until January for the Q9300 and Q9450, use your old PCI-E card until February when the 9 Series comes out. A $1500 budget should just be about enough. That's what I will be doing.

And why can you only purchase from NCIX? Do you have coupons or a gift card from there? Their shipping costs are ridiculous. I'd recommend Direct Canada, Canada Computers or InfoNec over NCIX. Tiger Direct's the worst though. Sometimes NCIX has a free shipping promo and that's about the only time I'd buy parts from them.

remember i know the president of NCIX? i would be helping a friend with business and maybe i can get a discount or some free stuff. =D hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom