Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Insert your floppy.
2. Double-click My Computer.
3. Right-click your floppy drive.
4. Select Format...
5. Make certain that 'copy system files' and 'quick erase' are unchecked
6. Click OK

After about a minute you will have a newly formatted floppy. It may, however, be easier to simply try another one.

When resetting the password, read all of the screens. This is writing to the registry and the registry can be very sensitive sometimes.

that was a BAD idea. He'll change the password, but of course now his dad will know. Besides, there is a reason for his locking it down, I'm sure.

He must be willing to take that risk seeing as how he has already tried doing it. If he made the disk correctly and followed the instructions, it should have worked this time. Now, he should be where he needs to be as far as permissions.

Lol....I have the same problem excpet it is for computers at a loca library, there has to be a hack or something for this

There is. We sometimes use them for admin tools. They're about $100 apiece and come in various flavors, like win logon passwords, SQL passwords, etc...

Heh, well it'll be obvious when the passwords changed and he can reset it back to what it was. Hope he posts later on what his daddy did do him :D

It's obvious little brats like this will only learn the hard way.

I'll be waiting to see if Jet ever manages to get back on the PC after his punishment (whatever that might be).... I'm willing to betchya his father won't let him back on the PC for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom