Antec Nine Hundred Core2Duo Build Log... (56k, grab a snickers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sadly, due to very many hours at work, and the cold temps, project is on temporary hold.... My garage is attached, but not heated, so I need to raise the temp in there before I paint. Not going to risk ruining the paint job with cold temps..... Anyways, I still have to do a test fit of the motherboard in the new case, and see if the holes I made are sufficient, or if they need to be larger or anything.... I need to get my rear in gear on this.. :D But at the same time, i want to take my time, and get it done right... I tend to make stupid mistakes when I rush through things...

Well.... added another pic I forgot I had.... my cat wants to help with the build... lol.

Also, just ordered to Seagate ST3500320AS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drives... hopefully will be here by wednesday.

Well, that depends on what you plan to paint. If you get super attentive to details (like I am), you would want to take off any of the colored plastic pieces that would be in the way, and mask off anywhere that is already painted.... I am thinking about painting this in sections, so that I don't get ugly looking paint overlap.... not really sure though> haven't ever painted a 3D object with depth like this... usually I paint just a flat or curved surface.

back to the favorite part of the build!

I was building my system, and I forgot to attach the smaller power supply to the board, and when I pushed power... no go... I was really upset.. then I realized how dumb I was being. Then it was exciting again.

And I have never OC'd before, so I am really looking forward to that for the first time. I feel like I did back before a first kiss... (is that strange?)

nah we did enough thread jacking... so we're gonna get busted soon anyways... so we'll just make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom