*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

blimey that is i get higher on my system in my sig, shutdown everything and set the theme to windows classic as that has a minor effect

he does only have a 1800gto. 3dmark is about 80% graphics... cpu's don't help out but maybe a couple thousand points when you go big.

does nosboost have two pcs? cos he has two scores on the front page.

correction... i have 3 scores on the front page :p

8800gtx+q6600
2900pro+fx62
8800gts 640mb + e6600

haha its cuz i'm always changing crap constantly.. and it never really technically is the same computer.. lol

correction... i have 3 scores on the front page :p

8800gtx+q6600
2900pro+fx62
8800gts 640mb + e6600

haha its cuz i'm always changing crap constantly.. and it never really technically is the same computer.. lol

hah! o well.
it would be nice to have all those rigs though!

hah! o well.
it would be nice to have all those rigs though!

would be very nice!!! though after christmas i may have 2 rigs!

one w/ the good ol' q6600.. another w/ maybe an e8500...

cuz this mobo i have now is really bugging me cuz its so terrible... and since i'm getting new ram... why not put use w/ the mobo? just need a lil cheapy psu and cheapy case.. and i've got an x300 laying around, and a 30gb hdd.. so why not, could use it to torrent and what not!

or evne if i plan on getting a 3870x2.. then i guess shove the gtx in there? lol

would be very nice!!! though after christmas i may have 2 rigs!

one w/ the good ol' q6600.. another w/ maybe an e8500...

cuz this mobo i have now is really bugging me cuz its so terrible... and since i'm getting new ram... why not put use w/ the mobo? just need a lil cheapy psu and cheapy case.. and i've got an x300 laying around, and a 30gb hdd.. so why not, could use it to torrent and what not!

or evne if i plan on getting a 3870x2.. then i guess shove the gtx in there? lol

....it never ends.

well i dont see why people should get the e8500, i think its a waste and stupid. go with a quad!

....it never ends.

well i dont see why people should get the e8500, i think its a waste and stupid. go with a quad!

well its suposed to be marked around 200 dollars.. which is alot cheaper than a quad!! and oc's to 4.0 ghz and up on air!

or maybe i could get the q9600 or whatever it is?? have 2 quad cores laying around.. i dunno? lol

well its suposed to be marked around 200 dollars.. which is alot cheaper than a quad!! and oc's to 4.0 ghz and up on air!

or maybe i could get the q9600 or whatever it is?? have 2 quad cores laying around.. i dunno? lol

so what if it can get to 4.0 on air, the new quads would be able to get to that anyways + quads are better than duals.
And i dont think you would be benefiting much from 3.6-4.0. Although they will be watercooling freaks who will try to reach the limit, but i still dont see the benefit.

Back
Top Bottom