Need opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
watsup guys,
Im wondering if I should sell my ultra with the hr-03 plus or without for around $550-600 bucks and then go for 8800gt in slior ati 3870 in crossfire(never thought i would be saying this)

Then i can rma my board say its some defect and get a new one and sell it, i have the p35-ds3r.

Is this a good idea? is this worth it?

i would appreciate anyones suggestions.

thanks

Edit : Sorry, I didn't read your post properly. Yea if you can sell it for $550-600 then yea get either two 8800GT (or HD3870), it should give you around 30% increase in performance.

But I have another idea, why don't just buy one 8800GT or HD3870 and then upgrade to 9 series

8800Ultra is currently the fastest video card on market. If were you I would not replace it with anything until Nvidia geforce 9 series comes out

wouldnt i get higher performance if i got crossfire 3870 or sli 8800gt?...and its around the same price. Infact if i got crossfire wouldnt it be cheaper?

I didn't know that you couldn't use that board.

Man, if I was you I know what I would do. I would bank on that Ultra while you still can and save that cash for the Geforce 9800.

I didn't know that you couldn't use that board.

Man, if I was you I know what I would do. I would bank on that Ultra while you still can and save that cash for the Geforce 9800.

well, i dont wnna wait and have nothing to game with

honestly, im a big fan of sli & crossfire... especially with 8800s or 3870s...
but stick with the ultra! trust me, its not worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom