Your Opinion please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIDanTheManIO said:
i will NEVER buy a computerpre-built, always build ur own PCs

It's amazing how many response on this forum don't pertain to the question or don't address the poster's question directly.

Mission's question was "what is a fair price to ask for the pc"... NOT whether to build or buy a pc.

why does is matter... he was just puttin out a lil advise! y did u have to address it when somethin negative to say.. cuz now thats gonna cause a whole new conversation in this thread... but u couldnt leave it alone... just because someone puts a lil thing out sayin "build your own PCs".. get off his back and let it go!

BLuEnGrEEnPC said:
why does is matter... he was just puttin out a lil advise! y did u have to address it when somethin negative to say.. cuz now thats gonna cause a whole new conversation in this thread... but u couldnt leave it alone... just because someone puts a lil thing out sayin "build your own PCs".. get off his back and let it go!

Ya ignoramus....Blu, i was trying to steer the discussion back on topic cuz "DanDaMan"s response did not answer the poster's original question. And I do have a right to do so, I didn't yell or cuss him out and secondly I made a valid point.

Now you on the other hand just made it worse w/ your comments by not understanding my point. Stop being a cry-baby... i've taught younger teenage punks than you.

this is the last thing im sayin about this... u dont have to teach me!! and where did that come from "ive taught younger teenage punks like you."!! but anyways.. im gonna be the smart one here and this is the last thing im postin to you!! but its funny that u would have to do that because he says somethin soo little.. but im gonna actually be the one to say.. LETS DROP IT!!! cuz obviously u wanna keep *****in.. soo... ITS DONE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom