dang

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's still not a bad score for a 3600+. I was in the 11k range w/ my 6000+ and 8800 GTSes

thx fellas.
i guess my 3600 just cant handle 2 8800gt.
my highest score with one 8800gt was like 10.5K
theres no way im using them to their full potential.
lol doesnt matter my asus just got sold on ebay. the evga runs a bit hotter i notice. although i do have as5 on my asus. prolly need to do that to the evga.
i'll try some super overclock runs and see if i can break 12K. also have my ram underclocked with the timings loose, that isnt helpin lol.

thx fellas.
i guess my 3600 just cant handle 2 8800gt.
my highest score with one 8800gt was like 10.5K
theres no way im using them to their full potential.
lol doesnt matter my asus just got sold on ebay. the evga runs a bit hotter i notice. although i do have as5 on my asus. prolly need to do that to the evga.
i'll try some super overclock runs and see if i can break 12K. also have my ram underclocked with the timings loose, that isnt helpin lol.

Ya, put some volts through those XMS2. Lower timings should make for a 100-200 point increase in 3DM06. Dont you feel a big pull to get a Q6600 and clock it to 3.6GHz tho lol.

heh. well kinda.
but i'll bide my time with this lil 3600 till the b3 phenoms come out.
i'll get one of them, and if it doesnt do me right i will consider the newer intels.
i wouldn't hold my breath on me switching teams any time soon though lol :p

How much were you able to get for your GT on ebay. I have a third one coming from stepping up my GTS which is going to get put on ebay to help offset the costs of my media pc :p

a little over 280 plus the shipping. pretty much what i paid for it, minus the ebay fees (not too bad).
if you have an EVGA you will be able to get over 300 for it no problem.

i put as 5 on my asus, it dropped the temp a few degrees.
haven't gotten around to putting it on the evga (i just got it yesterday).
i say go for it. any little bit helps, especially since they run kinda hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom