G5 Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpShotApollo

Solid State Member
My brother just bought a G5 Laser gaming mouse and after installing the software it worked fine but my Xbox 360 Wireless controller didn't work anymore, so i tried unpluging the mouse, now both will not work...Any idea on what is going on?

I tried uninstalling both device's software and restaring with it plugged in, without it plugged in. The only thing I haven't tried is unplugging all other devices from USB ports or disabling the USB controller and re-enabling it.

Thanks guys

Ryan

Alright, nevermind guys, unplugged it and re-installed it and this time it decided to ask me to restart, after which it worked.

Just need to try my 360 controller when my brother is done with Call of Duty 4.

I only wish it came with more weights. I have it chock full of the heavy weights and its still too light. I got used to the weight of a wireless mouse with double A batteries.

It seems to be really touchy when it comes to buttons, which I think might be a Vista issue, but what isn't with Vista. Everytime I turn on my bother's computer, it's a different story. One time, all the buttons will work. Other times, one of the thumb buttons dont work, the next, the middle mouse button doesnt work...

Today, it just seems like it's the middle mouse button. That is the most solid inconsistensy I've had with it. It just doesn't want to work. I resorted to my brother's old mouse, where I have 'nades' on the middle click, melee on scroll up and special nades and scroll down (Call of Duty 4).

Its working out really well actually. I'll stick with that until I find a fix to the issue or I get my new PC get XP...if it were my PC, Vista would not have had the pleasure to use my hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom