HELP with buying GPU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man, but i generally i heard that nvidia is a lot better, (correct me if i am wrong here) Nvidia is the best graphics card around now.

even if i get ATI from international e-store, would it be too late as I currently own nforce 650i mobo. (like whether ATI would work with it, not crossfire, single GPU)

In outright performance, yes nV is winning. But bang for buck wise, HD3800 series are arguably the best.

Yes, one ATi card will work in that mobo. But you cant crossfire.

The reason is, no offense, is that the country is not as technilogically advanced as others. Therefore, you are going to be paying a premium price to get it imported to the country and then for retail sales. This is unfortunate and should cost you that much. I suggest trying to find a retailer near your country that provides shipping which is reasonable. The US shipping will obviosuly be more due to travel over the atlantic. I hope everything works out for you :)

try going on ebay and finding stuff that ships from Taiwan, Singapore or Hong kong. that stuff is usually 10 times. cheaper than anywhere, but i dont buy because of the huge shipping costs. may be cheaper if your closer.

Why? He said he hated India......

Move to the UK? Is that better? Do you hate the United States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom