HELP! temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
70% is good to go, make sure to dry it properly afterwards.

DIE = upper surface of the CPU, dont try to pull it off the packaging, else it will break the CPU's actual DIE. and your CPU will surely DIE (AKA Rest in Peace)

and i am going to sleep now!

waiT!
dry it properly? what do you suggest?

thanks for all your help tonight.

Yeah its good get 97% its better.

well i happen to have 70% in a cabinet anyway...

oh and I got a heatsink, rush ordered to my house. Here it is..
Newegg.com - ZALMAN CNPS9500 LED 92mm 2 Ball Cooling Fan with Heatsink - Retail
close to the same model he told me to get, there was a 110mm one, but that is too big, and this one should do just fine.

how can I dry it properly?

right now I am just letting my heatsink sit on my cpu, so that I can wait until my new one gets here so I can clean each one, and fix it all up when my new one gets here.

specs..
asus P5N32-E SLI plus
E6600 core 2 duo
2 gig GSkill DDR2 800
8800 GTS 640mb
anything else you really need to know?

edit: I am off to bed. leave advice if you think about it. Thanks for everyone's help tonight.

wow, this is the I need help thread... hence the title, but anyway.

I was told to run it at 100% load for 15 min, then cool down, then over... blah blah blah.

How do I run it at 100% load?

Thank you. As soon as my heatsink gets here, I will work on that. Thank you for all your help. I will report back, maybe with questions, hopefully with results.

I have my new cooler installed, and running. I put artic silver 5 on it. ect. I ran speedfan, and it is reading the temp at 91. What could it be? And the temp it labeled was the "internal temp," I just guessed since it was the highest that it was the CPU. Get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom