Building my first computer. 1400$ limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the x38 board is only 20 bucks more than p5k. X38 overclocks better, x48 will be ddr3 ONLY, and he'd have to pay shipping back to newegg plus a restocking fee. He already recieved the x38 board.

Edit, also one might be inclined to ask why you have such a hardon for the p5k when at this point it will actually cost him money to get it.

Because Abit isnt always known to make the best stuff, and thier is no need for the X38.

And who says X48 is going to be DDR3? Remember when we thought the G92 could be 9 series, or was the 8700GTS?

Because Abit isnt always known to make the best stuff, and thier is no need for the X38.

And who says X48 is going to be DDR3? Remember when we thought the G92 could be 9 series, or was the 8700GTS?

abit isn't known to make the best stuff, they're known to make bang for the buck stuff
would you please stop telling people to wait for x48

everything up and running posting with my new comp.
atm i have xp home, but im downloading xp pro corporate and will format and do a fresh install once i burn it ;)
thinking of getting vista, should i go 32 or 64 ?

64 bit is the wave of the future. Also if you plan to run more than 3gb of system/video memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom