having trouble with .ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the same prob with alcohol 120. Go to "my computer" and right click on it, and "explore" it. Double click on the auto run. If it doesnt start up right away, like some dont, then you need to start it yourself. Try the exe from in the ISO as well. look around in the folders in the ISO. You might find what you need in there.

I have had the same prob with alcohol 120. Go to "my computer" and right click on it, and "explore" it. Double click on the auto run. If it doesnt start up right away, like some dont, then you need to start it yourself. Try the exe from in the ISO as well. look around in the folders in the ISO. You might find what you need in there.

Yeah i tried that, the auto run pops up, as in like the little box where it goes, run steup.exe.

And then it closes but setup.exe never seems to open.

The other thing i tried when exploring was opening the install.exe but that didnt come up either

Yeah i tried that, the auto run pops up, as in like the little box where it goes, run steup.exe.

And then it closes but setup.exe never seems to open.

The other thing i tried when exploring was opening the install.exe but that didnt come up either

I have never had it not come up once i click on the file itself... I can only think that the file is corrupt. I have never had this problem and I have used quite a few .iso for emulation. Where did you get the file? torrent? rapidshare? PM me and tell me more, and I might be able to show you were to get a new one. If no one else comes up with a way to solve your issue that is

It is a bad pirated copy. Just admit it and move on and download it again.

It is a bad pirated copy. Just admit it and move on and download it again.
That's what I was going to say. The iso is corrupted.

You never told us how you obtained the iso. If you actually borrowed a friend's CD/DVD and made it yourself, the problem could be copy protection. Some companies actually use techniques to keep you from being able to copy something. This was very popular in the Commodore days. Now it's mostly activation, authentication, and codes. But some are using copy protection algorithms.

edit:
But that doesn't make sense because you would have just installed it from your friend's CD.

I still think it's a corrupted iso, though.

If you created this via a friends CD/DVD make sure you use AnyDVD. This should remove alomst any protection on it. than make the ISO with MagicISO or something like that.

If you downloaded it then the source either was bad or the file got corrupted when it was being downloaded. Try again.

If you created this via a friends CD/DVD make sure you use AnyDVD. This should remove alomst any protection on it. than make the ISO with MagicISO or something like that.

If you downloaded it then the source either was bad or the file got corrupted when it was being downloaded. Try again.

oh thanks bro its s-t-a-r/c-r-a-ft and it's expansion, obtained from a torrent. Anyway, thanks for the tip. Didnt know about "AnyDvd" this is going to go in my list of apps.

/sweet ill try all this, gotta get my game up for next years release thats why im so desperate!!.

Yeah you will have to find a better source. PM me if you need help. Since i have them and know where to get them i might be able to hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom