Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my spare parts are Mobos and CPUs from old P4 machines. But, I'm always willing to get rid of those lol :)

I don't think he wants another P4.. :p

I just now saw this thread. You guys are pretty awesome.

Congrats Vern, you'll soon have a PC that's worthy of a benchmark. :p

I jsut saw this for the first time, and dont want to read through 25 pages of stuff, but i have a 40gig ide, a few cd drives, and i might be able to get a case. Also cables and fans and the such.

just pm me

lol.. this is a work in progress right now.. I got an HD Upgrade (from Preacher), um Hunter (hmammen) send out a 7900gs, some RAM, DVD-ROM Drive.. (mine isn't reading disks for some reason.. i guess the header's dusty..)

Okay

You have:

Case
Video
CPU???
RAM
hard drive
cd drive
Motherboard...

Now You need a power supply... and possibly a better motherboard for OC...

i can give out my msi mobo, but no oc possible since its locked by the bios.
UNLESS.... i switch it back to my other mobo which is a foxconn n4uk 8ers, which i prolly wont since its too much effort at the moment. My upstairs pc is on single core, i think 3400+ but thats enough for what my rents and small sis use it for.

But if you still wnat the msi unclockable mobo, ket me know.

ok.. from the looks of things.. Hmammen's stuff has been lost in the mail.. so this thing will be held off until we know what happened there..

ok.. from the looks of things.. Hmammen's stuff has been lost in the mail.. so this thing will be held off until we know what happened there..

apparently its being held in turner falls, Oklahoma!??!?! due to weather and shipping conditions. I have talked with the rep there and he is getting it out no later than friday. Expect it early next week. Sorry its so late, i dont know what the **** UPS problem is. Good thing is i am getting the money back for shipping. :)

apparently its being held in turner falls, Oklahoma!??!?! due to weather and shipping conditions. I have talked with the rep there and he is getting it out no later than friday. Expect it early next week. Sorry its so late, i dont know what the **** UPS problem is. Good thing is i am getting the money back for shipping. :)

i remember the same thing happened to me when i ordered with newegg, delayed cos of weather, my shipping money was returned to me too, so i gues thats a good hting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom