having trouble with .ISO

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
hello, i have an .ISO which i need to install without burning it on a cd/dvd. For this i downloaded the alcohol 120% program and did that mounting thing. And well it worked and it started to run the setup.exe however i cannot see anything on the screen.

But in processes it shows that setup.exe is active.

How do i get it to install?

If it IS pirated, does it pop up and tell you there is no disk in the drive? or did you do something to stop that? Give some more details.

I use daemon tools to emulate stuff. and it sounds like it isnt running because you dont have anything preventing it from detecting there is no disk. Have you used some sort of crack? or program to overwrite that?

oh, if you do use daemon tools, make sure all emulation options are on, or it wont run.

ah lol never knew 52 was the same kind of program. anyway nope i dont get message saying theres no disk in drive. However my comodo keeps saying

"Install.exe is accessing..blablala" every now and then and i give rights for it to do so. But it i never really get an installing screen/wizard and..the screen doesnt go black either.

One time it said "could not read files in archive" or something, this was after 15mins of letting install.exe run in the processes

so.........whats wrong with this

A52=A120 - burning feature

Could Comodo be interfering? and you seriously need to tell use what ISO and where you got it.

I use daemon tools to emulate stuff. and it sounds like it isnt running because you dont have anything preventing it from detecting there is no disk. Have you used some sort of crack? or program to overwrite that?

oh, if you do use daemon tools, make sure all emulation options are on, or it wont run.

i tried daemon tools for something and i cant remember if it worked or not. Im not using any cracks or hacks either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom